Wednesday, April 27, 2011

From last night

So I will add two blogs today since I was having technical difiiculties yesterday evening.  So I wanted to share my favorite time of the day.  Well it is not an actual time but more of a time period. I am usually the last one to go to bed at night during the weekdays.  The boys bedtime is 9pm and for the most part, we usually make that goal.  Husband is usually in bed by 10pm and after that time the house is quiet and I can usually sit down for the first time since walking into the house.  But this relaxation time, is not the best part of the day.  My shower head is the absolute best and I enjoy taking hot showers to wash away the stress of the day.  But even this is not the best part of the day.  My favorite part of the day is walking from room to room before I head to my room and check on my sleeping boys....all three of them(yes husband is included).  I adjust the covers if need be, stare at their sleeping faces, give last minute kisses and give thanks to the Lord for my blessed boys and prayers for safety throughout the night.  Checking on my boys is the last thing I do before I go in my bed and I must do this every night before my head hits the pillow.  This is my favorite part of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment