Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Smoking

I have never had the desire to put a cigarette to my mouth.  So many people close to me choose to smoke and it baffles me.  Their brain cells have conditioned them to smoke after certain activities like eating or using the bathroom but all I see are the negative consequences resulting from smoking and it scares me.  Years ago, cigarettes were linked to cancer but now people are developing cancer without being smokers.  However, you can see other health consequences to this disgusting habit.  I hate to sit back and watch the cigarette makers make tons of money on the health and welfare of my loved ones.  I can not control the world of smokers but I am a supporter of the Bloomberg administration that have banned smoking in public places.  I HATE walking down the street and walk into a cloud of cigarette smoke.  UUGGHHHH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment